Are you dreaming of building a rewarding career in professional, furniture design and restoration? There are still some places on our furniture making and restoration course starting this October 2013.
So, you’ll be pleased to hear that we’ve extended our Earlybird Discount deadline to the 30th of June – register now to save yourself £500 ($750) off your fees!
Not all furniture making and restoration courses are created equal! Our course at the Chippendale International School of Furniture is different because:
1. We teach you up to 80 woodworking techniques in just 9 months (other schools take 2 to 3 years to cover the same ground);
2. We lay on lectures, visiting experts, learning from your colleauges and field trips, as well as spending up to 1,400 hours doing practical benchwork on your own projects;
3. We provide all the tools you need – planes, safety gear, routers, chisels, hammers (worth at least £2,500);
4. Your fees include all the wood required to make 3 pieces of furniture, sourced and dried here from local Scottish hardwoods;
5. Our course has a business focus, geared to helping many of our students realise their dreams of setting up their own woodworking and furniture making businesses (a majority of student do!);
6. After the course, new graduates can rent low cost bench space in the adjoining Chippendale Incubator Workshops and benefit from our tutors, tools, woodworking community and network of contacts;
7. Our students enjoy working together in one big workshop – help each other and share banter with colleagues (instead of being split up into small workshops).